Saturday, March 8, 2014

Almost Spring

Hello and happy almost Spring! I would like to share a canvas I made with Spring in mind. Hopefully it will be warming up soon where you are! This month the challenge over at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges is to use flowers. I have used a wood pail (shovel and pail album) from Genuinely Jane Studios as the "planter."  I tried to give it a weathered, rusty look.  Then I adhered a piece of Prima Sunrise/Sunset paper on a 12X12 canvas, then I filled with gorgeous Prima flowers.

Here is the info:
Challenge #12 - Flowers

We would love to see some Flowers in Challenge #12.
Flowers are very popular for scrapbook pages or cards.
You may use more than one Flower, purchased flowers, self-made flowers,
stamps, Stencils.........

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 7th March 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. Follow us!
This challenge is due Thursday 20th March 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

I just had to use my little bee embellishment that I've been hoarding for months, I love it!

I was inspired by the mood board at Life Paper Scrapbook, the roses and the colors.

Have a great day,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your DT creation. This is absolutely stunning! Great work!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your weathered, Rusty look with beautiful flowers and your little bee embellishment! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete