Sunday, February 23, 2014

My pear inspiration book

Hi everyone, here is my current post up on the Genuinely Jane Studios Blog in partnership with  The Crafter's Workshop, this month we got to use their amazing stencils! I got this really sweet pear book in my recent DT pack, so I decided I would make a mixed media book filled with inspiring quotes for me to look at when I'm struggling or having a bad day.  I am showing my first page today.


I have used the Crafter's Workshop stencil #387 (spinning tops) with texture paste for the background and #398 (squiggles) for the leaf.  I used 13 Arts "Ayeeda" paint colored pistachio and matte mint. I then applied some sepia colored ink through the stencil on the leaf. Next I added a stamped sentiment and some trinkets with a little ribbon on the top. I really love the versatility and durability of the CW stencils, I just can't get enough of them!

Here is the link to the 13 Arts store!
Have a great day!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment