Friday, February 21, 2014

Good morning! Today I'd like to share a design team layout I made for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge Blog.  Challenge #11 is all about monograms! I hope you will go check out the challenge and hopefully participate this month!  There are some really cool creations from some guest designers this time also.  Here is my layout featuring my cutie pie nephew:






The chipboard letters were pink so I altered them by first gessoing them, then painting them teal here and there, then finally adding some embossing powder in white/gold.
Hope to see your creations this month!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, lovely colors, great work with your chipboard letters!
    Great to have you on the team!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO. Love the letters! xoxo, Issys

    ReplyDelete