Monday, August 26, 2013

Challenge~ Use Your Words

Hello, here is a mixed media canvas I created for the Use Your Words Challenge Site. They post 2 challenges per month where you have to incorporate a certain word in your layout, card or canvas.  I am entering this in the August 15th challenge where you have to use the word "believe."
 I am so glad I stumbled upon this fun website, I am really trying take on some challenges the more I get into scrapping, canvases, etc.  It helps to get the creativity going when you have a starting off point and also many beautiful inspiring projects to look at! Here is my canvas:

It is titled "believe" and I also have the quote "believe impossible things" from Unity Stamps.  This canvas was so fun to make.  I was experimenting with adding texture and used brown packaging, tissue paper and some Shimmerz Texturez (the bricks). Thanks for looking and have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Sarah - Your canvas is absolutely beautiful! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME project! So glad you joined us over at Use Your Words!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing project!!!
    Thank you for joining us at UYW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So whimsical and FAB! Love that little fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project, love it! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is awesome! I'm just starting to dabble in mixed media and love this...
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog (-:

    And love love your pics of Captiva

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! Love all of the details, and textures. So glad you shared with us at Use Your Words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stunning canvas! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Canvas. Thanks for sharing at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it !!! Thanks for joining in at UYW :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous canvas! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful canvas! Thanks for sharing with us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete