Friday, November 15, 2013

Always Be Happy

Good Morning! I am having a blast participating in a round robin at the Flying Unicorn.  I am on the layout team and had to go second...this is my layout inspired by Marilia Lopes.  I really love the Forum over there, the ladies are so welcoming, encouraging and inspiring...beautiful things to look at daily, not to mention the incredible store that has everything for scrapping/mixed media fun! Be sure to check it out if you haven't, you wont be sorry!

Here is my L/O of my daughter on her first day of first grade...she loves pink so I had to make it as pink as possible! I used 13 Arts papers and Shimmerz color (background is green texturez~ LOVE) and of course lots of Prima.


Here are a few close ups:









Thanks for looking and have a great day!
I am also going to add this to the Inkido challenge that calls for thread or string on the layout. I used some random string from my towel!
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Such a darling page and sweet photo.
    Thanks for playiong along with our monthly challenge at Inkido!! :-)

    ReplyDelete