Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Sweet Girls...

Hi, happy Sunday! I'm popping in to share an oldie but goodie pic of my girls...one of my fav pics I just think they are so cute I had to scrap it! I was inspired by the Berry 71 bleu sketch which is beautiful and called for some mixed media. I have used stamping, modeling paste, mists and paint. Also I embossed some of the flowers.


I am also linking to the Twisted Tuesday challenge blog, where they required some misting and at least 2 words on the layout, and Use Your Words where the word is "Sweet."  I have been having so much fun playing around with all these mediums and creating a whole design for my pictures using such beautiful embellishments. Thanks for visiting...hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!


18 comments:

  1. Sarah, what a beautiful layout. Love how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet layout. Love all the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and sweet picture. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet picture! Love the clusters of flowers! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet layout. Very cute picture and fun way to show it off!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! I love the pretty flowers. Thanks for joining the challenge at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable layout! I love all the layers! So glad you joined us over at Use Your Words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of flowers and great take on the sketch! That photo is adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute girls indeed! You picked the perfect colors to go along with these sweet little girls. I really liked your embellishment placements...such an adorable page. Thank you for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty! I love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh Heartwarming page. Thanks for playing at UYW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful page for that sweet photo! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet layout! Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu Sept Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute page!! sweet pic...Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet layout!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our TWISTED TUESDAY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love this layout Sarah. The colours and texture and fantastic. thanks for playing along with us at BMG.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete